Nathan Phelps's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you should go. This is exactly what you will be faced with during your life…"

Nathan Phelps replied May 4, 2010 to Apologist Conference...please help!

20 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sicile

"I loved your story Jo. It's so well told and I understand so well the certainty that…"

Nathan Phelps replied Jan 23, 2010 to Jo from Canada + a LONG introductory essay!

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Jo

"Wow...I love everything about that letter. Comprehensive and polite."

Nathan Phelps replied Dec 27, 2009 to Dealing with Fundamentalist Loved Ones

18 May 9, 2010
Reply by Leigh K

"I spent (spend) years trying to resolve the loss of family for my choices. The only…"

Nathan Phelps replied Dec 19, 2009 to Dealing with Fundamentalist Loved Ones

18 May 9, 2010
Reply by Leigh K

"An interesting study is out that demonstrates AA has no better results then any othe…"

Nathan Phelps replied Dec 19, 2009 to Dealing with Fundamentalist Loved Ones

18 May 9, 2010
Reply by Leigh K

"My oldest daughter (actually my step daughter) found my website and posted in the co…"

Nathan Phelps replied Aug 15, 2009 to Nutzoid things I did as a christian.

14 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Tomas W

""Who ever died from thinking god created the universe than from thinking a godless b…"

Nathan Phelps replied Aug 12, 2009 to Ghost in the Machine?

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by mick keogh

"Hello Libby: A fascinating story. As I read it I thought, how many people that I wa…"

Nathan Phelps replied Aug 12, 2009 to Introductions

35 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by RustyBertrand

"Well, I sent her a friend request along with a note on Facebook. As for the blog, fo…"

Nathan Phelps replied Jul 26, 2009 to We've lost one...

55 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Gaylene Wetzel

"Oh man, this breaks my heart. I wish I'd known about her before it was too late. Fel…"

Nathan Phelps replied Jul 26, 2009 to We've lost one...

55 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Gaylene Wetzel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
5 minutes ago
Kelvin Hilerio replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
9 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
11 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
18 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
19 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
20 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
21 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
22 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
26 minutes ago
29 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Stephen Gunn's discussion FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
30 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
31 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service