Nate's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Pennsylvania has some of the most bizarre liquor control laws in the country. But I'…"

Nate replied Oct 4, 2009 to Every bourbon aspires to be 'Weller' than it already is

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"There's even a recipe for the blossoms. Fried Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Oaxacan(…"

Nate replied Oct 4, 2009 to What to do about my squash?

15 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Seems that Weller isn't available in Pennsylvania, Dallas."

Nate replied Oct 4, 2009 to Every bourbon aspires to be 'Weller' than it already is

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"Bruichladdich XVII. Very nice."

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"Paula Dean's Squash Casserole http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/squash-…"

Nate replied Oct 4, 2009 to What to do about my squash?

15 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I've never really been a liquor man, but a while back I decided to try every single…"

Nate replied Oct 3, 2009 to Every bourbon aspires to be 'Weller' than it already is

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"I used to be very passionate about Scotch, Dallas. That's when I had a little more…"

Nate replied Oct 3, 2009 to Every bourbon aspires to be 'Weller' than it already is

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"Whisky or whiskey? The whiskey spelling(with an e) is indicative of only American o…"

Nate replied Oct 2, 2009 to Every bourbon aspires to be 'Weller' than it already is

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"Woodford Reserve is very nice, Mike. My favorite bourbon. Never heard of Weller. Th…"

Nate replied Oct 1, 2009 to Every bourbon aspires to be 'Weller' than it already is

19 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

"I just made these the other day from some peppers out of a friend's garden: This is…"

Nate replied Sep 23, 2009 to SPICY!

33 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Joseph Stephen Reilly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service