OK, here it is. The new Great Plains Chapter of Americans United for Separation of Church and State will hold its first annual meeting on Monday, Sept. 21st, 2009 at the 20th Century Center, 536 N. Broadway, in Wichita. The meeting will be from 6:30pm-8:30pm and feature Vickie Sandell Stangl, a Political Science instructor at WSU, who will be speaking "In Defense of America's Secular Government." Everyone is invited to come. It is open to the public and there will be time for Q & A, refreshments and socializing. If you are interested in joining, membership is $25, which will stay here in the Wichita group but is not required to attend. If you can RSVP to me (PegK) that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

I will try to make it and may bring a friend. I have marked my calendar and plan to RSVP when I know for sure. Thanks for getting the word out.
Fantastic! It will be great to meet you. -Peg
I would like to attend, but I don't know if I can. How many other atheists are expected to attend?
Is A. U. the Wichita chapter going to have another meeting or some kind of get to gather? We went to the "thing" at River City Brewery. It was a lot of fun. Wondering if you are going to have more stuff like that again? Linda Wagner. lwagner53@cox.net

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service