I thought I would see again if anyone knows of any Athiest Events in Kansas this summer? If not, maybe we might try to plan one? Like a simple get together of some type.

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to have some big event in Kansas. I wouldn't know how to start one or plan one. Where in Kansas? linda
Hi Linda. I really don't know how to start one either. Being here in Bucklin, about 2 hours west of Wichita, I know I for one, would have to do some traveling regardless of where it's held. I am not sure where the largest concentration of our group is. Maybe we could just start with a small one this year with any members that would be interested in a small get together.
we need to get more responses. It wouldn't be much of a gethering if it was just you and me. I know there was a small gathering in Wichita, at a eatin joint. I will try to find more out about this and see if their still doing it.
I was hoping for more responses to this thread also. I guess we should give it a week or two and see if we get more.
peg k is the one who seems to know the most about the "get togethers". I signed up for updates. Try to add her (PEG K) as afriend if you haven't already. She has more interesting links and info on her page. I will continue to explore this topic. Linda

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
1 minute ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Christine's discussion What exactly is "sin" anyway??
11 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
13 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
16 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
27 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
32 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
51 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service