annet's Discussions (416)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It was only a matter of time. Wonder if this will affect their international travel. "

annet replied Jul 15, 2012 to Maylasia tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes

5 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jon T

"I like that idea if the crime was violent. But trusting the courts and law enforceme…"

annet replied Apr 8, 2012 to Death Penalty Pro and Con

9 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by MonkeyPhilosopher

"I could not throw the switch either Tony, and have a hard time expecting others to d…"

9 Apr 16, 2012

"The fact that we are the only developed nation besides Japan that does this is an in…"

9 Apr 16, 2012

"Ethics smethics, this argument used to push through a referendum may be the only way…"

annet replied Apr 8, 2012 to California death row a colossal waste of $$$$$

2 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by annet

"Your link is much more worthwhile than mine which the writer is kind of over the top…"

annet replied Mar 20, 2012 to For Profit Prisons

9 May 27, 2012
Reply by Davey Lee

"uncanny, from the other thread....  http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/executed-possibl…"

annet replied Mar 20, 2012 to If given the choice: would you prefer execution or life in prison for yourself?

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"I seem to be losing respect for the justice system more and more.  I agree that the…"

annet replied Mar 20, 2012 to A ruined life: Exonerated, but kept in prison anyway.

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by annet

"I am 100% against capital punishment because it is barbaric. Cruel and unusual, eye…"

annet replied Mar 20, 2012 to If given the choice: would you prefer execution or life in prison for yourself?

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service