Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,786)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"It's interesting to think about the hierarchy of what people consider "interracial"…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 17, 2013 to White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image

7 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"That would also be a good reason for not coming to a full stop at an intersection. …"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 5, 2013 to Anal probes for rolling stop at a stop sign

31 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Luara

"One of the Huff Post commentors stated this.  I don't know, but it feels correct to…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 5, 2013 to Anal probes for rolling stop at a stop sign

31 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Medical procedures require informed consent.  The article states the colonoscopy was…"

31 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Truly disgusting.  This sounds like legally sanctioned, medically assisted, rape."

31 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Luara

"The system depends on humans, which means it has human failings and human flaws.  I…"

Sentient Biped replied May 23, 2012 to More than 2000 exonerations in 23 years

5 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Never having been in a courtroom, this is all new to me.  At this point, I never wan…"

Sentient Biped replied May 2, 2012 to A case of prosecutorial injustice (continued from Jonathan's post).

5 May 2, 2012

"Prison Inc. has parallels with peonage - described in heartbreaking and infuriating…"

Sentient Biped replied May 2, 2012 to For Profit Prisons

9 May 27, 2012
Reply by Davey Lee

"Jonathan, I agree he should be tried and put into jail.  At the very least, he shoul…"

Sentient Biped replied May 2, 2012 to A case of prosecutorial injustice (continued from Jonathan's post).

5 May 2, 2012

"Tony I agree with you about the ethical conflict regarding the worst of the worst. …"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 1, 2012 to Death Penalty Pro and Con

9 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by MonkeyPhilosopher

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service