Nathan Phillips's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps there can be a new scholarly field dedicated to what it is to be Jewish, tha…"

Nathan Phillips replied Dec 10, 2011 to Who Should Decide Who Is Jewish?

9 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Pianko

"If you want to be Jewish, if it has importance to you, I think that you should pursu…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jun 21, 2010 to Am I Still Jewish?

14 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Pianko

"There is a new political conservatism which seems to be related to a more religious…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jun 20, 2010 to Letting go of Israel, or The Self-Loathing Jew

21 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I understand the desire for cultural survival. I live in Michigan, an American state…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jun 20, 2010 to Letting go of Israel, or The Self-Loathing Jew

21 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I'm afraid that I come from the opposite end of this. I lost my belief in god about…"

21 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"This is interesting. It sounds like what Thomas Jefferson did with the Christian gos…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jan 29, 2010 to An atheist-feminist siddur? Yep.

8 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"I agree. This is a bad way to make one's fame. It reminds me of this. http://rationa…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jan 27, 2010 to Doug Stanhope on Jews

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"This reprocessing makes me think of Jurassic Park. In Jurassic park they took dinosa…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jan 27, 2010 to Zen Judaism: humor & ethics vs mysticism

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"That actually sounds good. I appreciate being able to join this group. I could see t…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jan 27, 2010 to Jewish Atheist Group Description

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"Is that conjecture and inconclusive results that you are stating, or do you have evi…"

Nathan Phillips replied Jan 27, 2010 to Evolutionary psychology, fascism & anti-Semitism

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan Phillips

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service