Ralph Dumain's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not entirely clear from the group description, though I don't assume that non-J…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jan 27, 2010 to Jewish Atheist Group Description

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

"Pinker and his pals superciliously present conjecture and inconclusive results as de…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jan 27, 2010 to Evolutionary psychology, fascism & anti-Semitism

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan Phillips

"All of these folks, including Pinker, are propagandists outside the realm of narrow…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jan 27, 2010 to Evolutionary psychology, fascism & anti-Semitism

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan Phillips

"I'm not saying there is a pressing, rampant problem within the atheist community, bu…"

Ralph Dumain replied Oct 26, 2009 to Atheist subculture & anti-Semitism

8 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Nathan Phillips

"I don't have complete quotes, just annotations: LeBeau, Bryan F. The Atheist: Madal…"

Ralph Dumain replied Oct 26, 2009 to Atheist subculture & anti-Semitism

8 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Nathan Phillips

"I have my doubts about this instinctive cultural understanding. I'd say it's pretty…"

Ralph Dumain replied Sep 3, 2009 to Finding atheist jewish youth groups for my children

7 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Kaufman

"Mistrust of the majority is something I know intimately. But one need not know anyth…"

Ralph Dumain replied Aug 26, 2009 to Finding atheist jewish youth groups for my children

7 Feb 28, 2010

"But how many American Jews have any sense of Jewish culture? They are aware of belon…"

Ralph Dumain replied Aug 25, 2009 to Finding atheist jewish youth groups for my children

7 Feb 28, 2010

"Depends on where you are, I suppose. The closest thing you're going to get in the US…"

Ralph Dumain replied Aug 25, 2009 to Finding atheist jewish youth groups for my children

7 Feb 28, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service