Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I know that extrovert bullying was what caused me to be "painfully shy". When I don'…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Nov 22, 2013 to How introverts react to extrovert bullying

7 May 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"In adolescence I mostly avoided my immediate neighborhood, where there were lots of…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Feb 21, 2013 to Childhood bullying has serious consequences in adult life

2 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Hah! I agree Loren. It isn't just the workplace, it's also social groups and demogra…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 9, 2013 to Dealing with Cliques

5 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"There are many types of frenemies too. I've seen it where people just annoy the shit…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Nov 25, 2012 to Is Your Friend Really a “Frenemy”?

3 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"There are also toxic friends who make people insecure for legitimate reasons. I had…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Nov 25, 2012 to Everyone Should Get Rid Of Their Toxic Friends

1 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I had a friend like that who was a borderline personality, always getting herself in…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Nov 25, 2012 to Toxic Friends: Less Friend, More Foe

1 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Bullying does happen throughout life. Out of school people have more options for rem…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 9, 2012 to Protecting Against Bullies Throughout the Life Cycle

8 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"This is a good question. I always felt like bullies noticed a giant target on me, an…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 9, 2012 to What Type of People Get Bullied?

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Yeah, I think it's plausible. She has evidence of backward things being taught in se…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 7, 2012 to Abstinence only programs and bullying

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service