Steph S.'s Discussions (7,119)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes they do. I have known some workplace bullies. They are adults yet continue to bu…"

Steph S. replied Nov 24, 2013 to Childhood Bullying Can Leave Lifelong Scars

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"That happened to me too Prog Rock Girl so it is why I thought it necessary to post a…"

Steph S. replied Nov 22, 2013 to How introverts react to extrovert bullying

7 May 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I have been told I'm too quiet - anyone have any stories of Extrovert bullying they…"

Steph S. replied Nov 21, 2013 to How introverts react to extrovert bullying

7 May 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thank you Joan - watching the video now."

Steph S. replied Mar 11, 2013 to The Most Beautiful Way to Stop a Bully I've Ever Seen

4 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thank you Ruth!"

Steph S. replied Mar 9, 2013 to Bullying is escalatory

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Enough is enough: Say no to bullying "Bullying behavior can include people who sprea…"

Steph S. replied Mar 1, 2013 to Our unhealthy love of reality TV bullying

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes, I would agree that being abused by bullies can give you issues. Trust issues -…"

Steph S. replied Feb 21, 2013 to Childhood bullying has serious consequences in adult life

2 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Oh hey Future - yes, I understand exactly what you  are saying. And I did say earlie…"

Steph S. replied Feb 19, 2013 to ANTI-TROLL.ORG IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE ANTI-TROLL ALLIANCE

8 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Future

"I would think so. I sometimes have trolls show up on my Steam group and other groups…"

Steph S. replied Feb 18, 2013 to 'Trolls think they are outlaws, brave even. But they are just bullies and we must stop them'

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't agree with everything stated on that page. Yes, you have a good point. I lis…"

Steph S. replied Feb 15, 2013 to ANTI-TROLL.ORG IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE ANTI-TROLL ALLIANCE

8 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Future

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
4 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
13 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
16 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
18 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
21 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Just a Voice's discussion Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?
23 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав) from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав)

Мирослав это рассказ о России Viking Trance - Miroslav by Viking Trance with video artwork by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Videos London (UK). Viking Trance https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/miroslav/id338694031?i=338694257 Viking Trance…
41 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
48 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
58 minutes ago
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service