I'm from Bangalore. Would like to know if there is any weekly or monthly gathering for atheists. If not, it would be nice to come up with one and take it forward. Interested folks please acknowledge.

Tags: atheists, bangalore, gathering

Views: 567

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! I will update you with my travel plans within the next week, as soon as I have my tickets.
good. Glad to inform you that today(19th Feb.) Pankaj will be in a pnel discussion on TV with Dr.Keshava Rao of Bangalore Vicharavadi Sangha at 5.30 IST on Newsline a TV( news channel.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to watch it online if I can find it, if not it would be nice if someone uploaded it on youtube. I think such discussions and debates are absolutely essential and key to spreading rational thought. Hopefully there will be plenty more and often.

Pankaj, good luck!
Freethinkers meet this Saturday (April 24th).

We're using the Nirmukta group on facebook for publishing the meetings and updates. I'm not sure if you are active on facebook, but it is a very good way of getting updates and sharing information.

The details of the meet are at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102580576452062

This is in Koramangala 1st Block, around 1 KM straight road from Sony World junction. The meet is from 5PM to 6:30, on April 24th.

Please feel free to call me (9845636654).

Hope you can make it to the meeting.

Best Regards,
-Pankaj
Thanks for the info Pankaj. Will make it for the Saturday meeting.

-Prithvi

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service