I'm from Bangalore. Would like to know if there is any weekly or monthly gathering for atheists. If not, it would be nice to come up with one and take it forward. Interested folks please acknowledge.

Tags: atheists, bangalore, gathering

Views: 564

Replies to This Discussion

Yes that's fine...how about little late like 6 PM ??

Nirmal, how abt you??? join us if you can dude.
I can do 6PM too, but earlier is better. Can you do like 5 or 5:30?
Yes....so let's confirm 5 PM, this Saturday
Great. Confirmed. See you at 5PM this Saturday at Barista, Koramangala 4th Block, 80 feet road.
good all the best hope to join in your mettings some time May be on 13th March

Narendra
I'm glad I found this post. Its good to know there are fellow atheists in Bangalore. I am currently not in the city but will be there in April and it would be nice to meet you guys. Any plans of getting together sometime after the 20th?
Thanks!
We have a state level meet at Bangalore on the 14th March. I have a program at Bangalore in the last week of April on a Sunday. Could we organise one on the Saturday before? Or could you come to the Sunday evening program?
Our younger friends could reply. It would be possible to organise something on the 13th March?
Nice to e-meet you, Prithvi. We meet every 3rd Saturday of the month. We are having our next Monthly meeting on Feb 20th (venue to be decided). We'll plan to have the March meeting on March 13th (5PM) so Narendra Nayak can also join us. I'll be going to the March 14th meet too.

Another more active place is on facebook under the group Nirmukta (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61428603151). You'll find lot more Bangaloreans there. Enjoy!
Sure thanks Pankaj. Will decide on time and venue later. I have also mailed you.
Thanks Pankaj and thanks for the link.

Narendra, I think I will still be in Bangalore the last Sunday of April which I think is the 25th but will be leaving on the 26th. So if your program is on the 25th I will be able to make it.
Thanks!
I think Narendra will be in Bangalore on April 25th.
I can come a day earlier if needed. We could meet on the 24th evening too. there may be a meeting of the Bangalore Vicharavadi sangha on the 25th morning. What is on the 25th is a program at an apartment complex organised by Niranjana Tipperudriaha.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
46 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
51 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
1 hour ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
3 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service