Narendra Nayak's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I know about him but what I meant was- is he working for movement or to propagate th…"

Narendra Nayak replied Aug 16, 2010 to One of the famous atheist Kamal Hasan ,said about Religion

7 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Gowtham Murthy

"Again, a question about Kamal Hasan- Is he famous as an atheist or is he an atheist…"

Narendra Nayak replied Aug 15, 2010 to One of the famous atheist Kamal Hasan ,said about Religion

7 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Gowtham Murthy

"It follows that religious rituals should be like sex- done in privacy! But even thos…"

Narendra Nayak replied Aug 15, 2010 to One of the famous atheist Kamal Hasan ,said about Religion

7 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Gowtham Murthy

"good. Glad to inform you that today(19th Feb.) Pankaj will be in a pnel discussion o…"

Narendra Nayak replied Feb 18, 2010 to Atheists meet in Bangalore

65 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Prithvi Shylendra

"I can come a day earlier if needed. We could meet on the 24th evening too. there may…"

Narendra Nayak replied Feb 18, 2010 to Atheists meet in Bangalore

65 Apr 21, 2010

"Sure thanks Pankaj. Will decide on time and venue later. I have also mailed you."

Narendra Nayak replied Feb 17, 2010 to Atheists meet in Bangalore

65 Apr 21, 2010

"We have a state level meet at Bangalore on the 14th March. I have a program at Banga…"

Narendra Nayak replied Feb 16, 2010 to Atheists meet in Bangalore

65 Apr 21, 2010

"good ideas. a good beginning. You could also link up with Bangalore Vicharavadi Sang…"

Narendra Nayak replied Jan 25, 2010 to MoM - Bangalore meetup on 23 Jan 10

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by visual@rchitect

"good all the best hope to join in your mettings some time May be on 13th March Nare…"

Narendra Nayak replied Jan 22, 2010 to Atheists meet in Bangalore

65 Apr 21, 2010

"Please go ahead and do that Pankaj. I am going to Tanjavur on the 30th and then befo…"

Narendra Nayak replied Jan 21, 2010 to Atheists meet in Bangalore

65 Apr 21, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic
4 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
9 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
20 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
28 minutes ago
Patricia liked matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
31 minutes ago
matthew greenberg posted a discussion
33 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
53 minutes ago

Scot Hinson just added their location.
(via Member Map)

1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service