All Discussions Tagged 'animals' (59)

← Back to HUMANE ATHEISTS
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are we in anthropodenial?

Are we in anthropodenial? Franz de Waal (1997)WHEN GUESTS ARRIVE AT THE YERKES Regional Primate Research Center in Georgia, where I work, t…

Started by A Former Member

0 Feb 5, 2011

FACT CHECK: Mass Bird, Fish Deaths Occur Regularly

FACT CHECK: Mass Bird, Fish Deaths Occur RegularlyWASHINGTON (AP) — First, the blackbirds fell out of the sky on New Year's Eve in Arkansas…

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dogly

Family Values: Why wolves belong together

Family Values: Why wolves belong together GORDON HABER was tracking a wolf pack he had known for over 40 years when his plane crashed on a…

4 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Keely Sinclair

Animal lovers mourn giant stag killed in Britain

Animal lovers mourn giant stag killed in Britain LONDON – It's a photo of animal majesty that has turned into a murder mystery: Who shot th…

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by stephen

How animals made us human

How animals made us humanWhat explains the ascendance of Homo sapiens? Start by looking at our pets. Who among us is invulnerable to the…

3 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Breaking news: The progressive Delaware Companion Animal Protection Act

Breaking news: The progressive Delaware Companion Animal Protection Act The State of Delaware has just passed the most forward-moving anima…

0 Jul 28, 2010

Fur and feathers fly as San Francisco weighs ban on pet sales

Fur and feathers fly as San Francisco weighs ban on pet salesWhat began as a proposal to ban sales of dogs and cats quickly grew to include…

0 Jul 28, 2010

Raising Lions, Tigers And Bears In Suburbia (Oh My!)

Raising Lions, Tigers And Bears In Suburbia (Oh My!) If you're looking to buy a tiger, camel, Burmese python or chimpanzee, head to the Int…

0 Jul 17, 2010

The Inner Lives of Animals

Haven't had a chance to listen to this yet, but all these shows are good. Enjoy.  - DG   From Think on KERA - Dallas, Tx   The Inner Lives…

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by stephen

Website Links: Animal Conservation, Protection, and Advocacy

Because this list is getting so long, I am moving it from the homepage to its own thread. Add any links you'd like in the comment field bel…

0 Jul 3, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
9 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
23 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
1 hour ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on BIPLAB DAS's photo
1 hour ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service