Aaron S. (USA)'s Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I did a little reading on this before and from what I gathered, the 2.5% figure for…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Mar 16, 2012 to PETA's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad History of Killing Animals

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Hey, who says I'M the devil's advocate? :P Though I've never heard of an angel's adv…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 30, 2009 to Predatory animals are bad and should be allowed to go extinct

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"Starvation is pointed out as though it's some sort of rare occurrence in the wild, w…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 30, 2009 to Predatory animals are bad and should be allowed to go extinct

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"I have to disagree. 'Species' is just an idea. It doesn't exist in the physical worl…"

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"It's not necessarily animal genocide. There are plenty of ways to get rid of a popul…"

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"Presumably, yes, I'd say humans are on the list :P Of course, no kind of genetic eng…"

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"No, silly :P I'm not an expert on animal ecology or genetics, so it's hard for me t…"

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"I'm not critizing anyone's feelings or desire to be humane. It is just financially i…"

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"It looks like I'm in the minority - I think it's a great idea. Realistically, you'd…"

23 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joey

"That's possible, and it does certainly muddy the waters a bit. To put it this way, h…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 23, 2009 to Do people actually believe this? (Arguments against veganism)

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service