MJ's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"And I stopped going to rodeos and circuses 18 years ago for that very reason; animal…"

MJ replied Mar 10, 2009 to Chimp gathers aresenal of rocks to throw at people--proof of planning and forethought.

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by skye AKA rembrandt

"I haven't watched it yet, but I did record it... I don't know how to put it on YouTu…"

MJ replied Mar 5, 2009 to Ex-Employees Claim 'Horrific' Treatment of Primates at Lab

13 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Creature

"I have maintained for a number of years now - and not popularly - that the only rese…"

MJ replied Mar 5, 2009 to Ex-Employees Claim 'Horrific' Treatment of Primates at Lab

13 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Creature

"Agreed! He should be put in a pit to fight someone he really doesn't want to... see…"

MJ replied Mar 2, 2009 to Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Dogfighting

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Creature

"I do have an answer for you.... You have standards... probably some ethics, morals,…"

MJ replied Mar 1, 2009 to Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Dogfighting

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Creature

"There are no Amish where I live... and I doubt their chickens, etc. are being packag…"

MJ replied Feb 27, 2009 to Bill would hinder animal-rights activists' attempts to outlaw cages

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Creature

"Saving crops = good. shooting animals to do so = not so good. No crops = hungry peop…"

MJ replied Feb 22, 2009 to Texas may let hunters shoot pigs from choppers

13 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by spooky effect

"How wonderful for both Jack and Maya! It's really nice to find out about these stori…"

MJ replied Feb 22, 2009 to 'Thrown Away' Dog Saves Little Girl's Life

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by MJ

"Wow... did Sarah P. move to Texas recently?"

MJ replied Feb 20, 2009 to Texas may let hunters shoot pigs from choppers

13 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by spooky effect

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service