Kevin Morgan's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"While I agree wholeheartedly about animals deserving humane treatment (I love that P…"

Kevin Morgan replied Nov 1, 2011 to Have you been told, by another atheist, to shut your mouth about the ways religions harm animals?

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Kevin Morgan

"I'd gladly chip in some cash to have someone throw this piece of shit off the same r…"

Kevin Morgan replied Apr 25, 2011 to Disgusting Animal Cruelty: Man throws dog from roof

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"That's because everything in this country is a commodity to use for making a buck. A…"

Kevin Morgan replied Jun 3, 2010 to Gov’t Soft on Horrific Conditions at Puppy Mills

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

"The entire situation is beyond depressing. All those birds, fish, shellfish and habi…"

Kevin Morgan replied Jun 3, 2010 to Expert Recommends Killing Oil-Soaked Birds

3 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Johannes S.

"Someone should run over the people at the shelter who do this and throw them into th…"

Kevin Morgan replied Mar 29, 2010 to Shelter shoots, runs over pets to euthanize them

2 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Kevin Morgan

"I agree with you 100% on this. These poor creatures are not here to entertain us. Wh…"

Kevin Morgan replied Mar 4, 2010 to Free the Killer Whale

1 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Kevin Morgan

"In this case I have to say that I'm a fan of watching human babies skinned alive (ma…"

Kevin Morgan replied Dec 28, 2009 to Justice Scalia Stands Up For "People Who Like Dogfighting"

23 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service