Moonbeam's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I didn't realize that none of those companies were U.S. I use the Anti-Vivisect…"

Moonbeam replied Mar 15, 2009 to Campaigners celebrate the coming into force of the European Union ban on cosmetic testing on animals

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Moonbeam

"OH yea, those are horrible. I don't much like zoos either, especially for more intel…"

Moonbeam replied Mar 11, 2009 to Chimp gathers aresenal of rocks to throw at people--proof of planning and forethought.

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by skye AKA rembrandt

"I agree, I don't know how people can remain objective and not become emotional, but…"

Moonbeam replied Mar 5, 2009 to Ex-Employees Claim 'Horrific' Treatment of Primates at Lab

13 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Creature

"MJ I would be against this as much as testing on animals. I'm against the death pena…"

Moonbeam replied Mar 5, 2009 to Ex-Employees Claim 'Horrific' Treatment of Primates at Lab

13 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Creature

"I've always wondered wtf is wrong with those people. Maybe some are coming to their…"

Moonbeam replied Mar 4, 2009 to Landmark bullfighting ban

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Creature

"No animals should be used in research. If it can't be done without torturing animals…"

Moonbeam replied Mar 4, 2009 to Ex-Employees Claim 'Horrific' Treatment of Primates at Lab

13 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Creature

"Wow, that's unbelievable. There is just no limit to what people are capable of."

Moonbeam replied Feb 25, 2009 to Do Animals Have a Soul? Do Humans, for that matter?

6 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Anthony Lusk-Simone

"I don't know how hard the birth-control would be to administer, I'm not a hog contra…"

Moonbeam replied Feb 24, 2009 to Texas may let hunters shoot pigs from choppers

13 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by spooky effect

"I don't think that animals have souls, but I don't think people do either. No eviden…"

Moonbeam replied Feb 24, 2009 to Do Animals Have a Soul? Do Humans, for that matter?

6 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Anthony Lusk-Simone

"I'm sure something should be done about the hogs; they are probably destroying the e…"

Moonbeam replied Feb 20, 2009 to Texas may let hunters shoot pigs from choppers

13 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by spooky effect

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Plinius replied to MattyLJ's discussion Are you clean and organized?
8 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
11 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
55 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web

Music by Viking Trance with video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Video London (UK) 2014. Viking Trance Radio www.vikingtrance.com Viking Trance buy link
1 hour ago
Man boob posted a status
"CHECK OUT THE SONGS I UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE WOOOOOOOOO"
2 hours ago
Man boob posted songs
2 hours ago
Rick posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Rick posted a status
"Pondering....pondering......pondering...."
2 hours ago
Jonathan Tweet replied to Freethinker31's discussion Are Atheists too judgmental??
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
4 hours ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service