Aaron S. (USA)'s Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Realistically, changes wouldn't happen overnight, and as demand lowered, they'd stop…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 23, 2009 to Do people actually believe this? (Arguments against veganism)

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

"You're right, putting abstract arguments into practice is extremely messy, and I wou…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 20, 2009 to Do people actually believe this? (Arguments against veganism)

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

"I wholly disagree on you on a couple points :P It's not at all like telling an athei…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 20, 2009 to Do people actually believe this? (Arguments against veganism)

8 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

"I have potentially a few qualms with some of the statements here. The major thing th…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 18, 2009 to Caring for Animals: A Feminist Approach

3 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

"I think, as I said, that behaviours that reduce suffering are preferable to ones tha…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 18, 2009 to Why are you interested in animal welfare issues?

18 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Beverly Barnes Vokoun

"Who says it has to be a choice? >:) I'm kidding, of course."

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 15, 2009 to Why are you interested in animal welfare issues?

18 Dec 26, 2013

"I have to wonder about that... I'd normally consider myself to be in that group, but…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 15, 2009 to Why are you interested in animal welfare issues?

18 Dec 26, 2013

"People are stupid. Throw rocks at them! :P"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 3, 2009 to Does this make me a terrible person?

14 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Jaclyn Nicole

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service