A Former Member's Discussions (5,738)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Best. Write up. Ever."

A Former Member replied Apr 6, 2013 to Cthulhu fhtagn! Indescribably terrifying microbes named for H.P. Lovecraft’s monsters

1 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"Illustration for "The Shadow over Innsmouth."       Cthulhu approves        "

A Former Member replied Sep 6, 2011 to Art, Illustrations, Animation, Graphics, Sculpture and Music inspired by Lovecraft

15 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"I was reading the Wikipedia article on this, and it mentions Greenwich, which is pro…"

A Former Member replied Sep 2, 2011 to 1940s Suspense Radio Drama: The Dunwich Horror

2 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"Shoggoth     Shoggoth, by David Elllis   Forgotten Shoggoth, by Henning   Shoggot…"

A Former Member replied Aug 31, 2011 to Art, Illustrations, Animation, Graphics, Sculpture and Music inspired by Lovecraft

15 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

""

A Former Member replied Aug 31, 2011 to The Dark Worlds of H. P. Lovecraft (audio book), read by Wayne June

2 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't remember him being in any of the ST episodes.   Earlier I posted a review of…"

A Former Member replied Aug 31, 2011 to The Hound, read by Rupert Degas

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Gethyn Jones

"I actually just picked up an audio collection last night from the library that has H…"

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Gethyn Jones

"I don't think so, but I've seen so many movies in my life I can't remember them all.…"

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Gethyn Jones

"This is my favorite story of his. Of all the ones I've read so far, this one seems t…"

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Gethyn Jones

"Yog-Sothoth        "

A Former Member replied Aug 30, 2011 to Art, Illustrations, Animation, Graphics, Sculpture and Music inspired by Lovecraft

15 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service