Okay, Hogwartsians, let's test your Harry Potter knowledge. This is an HP quiz posted just for fun.
Here are the rules:
1. I will post the first question. The first person who gets it right gets to go next. Only one person asking at a time.
2. Questions can be anything HP related: from the books or movies, about the author, production company, publisher, actors, etc.
3. Since the movies differ from the books, all questions must specify which you are referring to.
4. When answering, no Internet searches allowed. You have to search your mind for the answer. It's okay to guess.
5. If it's your turn, please try and not forget about us. Check in regularly to see if someone has guessed correctly.
6. When it is your turn, be sure to reply only to the original post, and not to a previous comment. This will allow for more responses directly under each challenge.
7. If any question remains unanswered after 24 hrs (because it is too difficult), that turn will be forfeited and I will appoint the next person. (Except on weekends, when I'm not always around.)
Here is the first question:
From the book: What is Cornelius Fudge's middle name?
Molly Weasley has a muggle cousin. What is his profession?
You and I are just too good at this.
Fred and George made Ron cut himself with a knife while he was doing what? Not sure which book this if from.
Actually I have no clue. I think of Preparing Potion Ingredients, Cooking, De-knoming the garden, fixing his broken wand. But I doubt if any of those are it.
What is the answer? But then please ask another one. (I lost so it's still your turn)
He was having to peel potatoes by hand. Or it may have been brussel sprouts.
Drat!! I almost said 'helping molly in the kitchen'. lol
Next question: Jim Dale, who narrates the audio books, started his career as _________________?
A stand-up comedian.
What was the name of woman who accused J.K. Rowling of plagiarism around 2000? Clue:Larry Potter