Okay, Hogwartsians, let's test your Harry Potter knowledge. This is an HP quiz posted just for fun.
Here are the rules:
1. I will post the first question. The first person who gets it right gets to go next. Only one person asking at a time.
2. Questions can be anything HP related: from the books or movies, about the author, production company, publisher, actors, etc.
3. Since the movies differ from the books, all questions must specify which you are referring to.
4. When answering, no Internet searches allowed. You have to search your mind for the answer. It's okay to guess.
5. If it's your turn, please try and not forget about us. Check in regularly to see if someone has guessed correctly.
6. When it is your turn, be sure to reply only to the original post, and not to a previous comment. This will allow for more responses directly under each challenge.
7. If any question remains unanswered after 24 hrs (because it is too difficult), that turn will be forfeited and I will appoint the next person. (Except on weekends, when I'm not always around.)
Here is the first question:
From the book: What is Cornelius Fudge's middle name?
Oswald it is. Your turn.
David Tennant played Barty Crouch, Jr ... with the same intensity he brought to "The Doctor!"
What is the spell that brings things to the caster?
Don't know if I'm spelling it right, but it is "acio," or "asio."
Canary Islands. And it was in the movie as well.
How many books mention the Vanishing Cabinet in Hogwarts? And what books?
You are correct. It was the Canary Islands.
As to your question, I'm going to say two: The Order of the Pheonix and The Deathly Hallows.