Shot In The Dark's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"One more for the day, and I'll give it a rest. Just couldn't resist! "

Shot In The Dark replied Jul 7, 2009 to Party Thread : Music - A Virtual Woodstock

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"Got to concur. Big Marley fan in my youth, and also of his contemporaries such as hi…"

Shot In The Dark replied Jul 7, 2009 to Rastafarian

7 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"I don't think you can have a thread like this without including Marvin Gaye. "

Shot In The Dark replied Jul 7, 2009 to Party Thread : Music - A Virtual Woodstock

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"How about a little Red Hot Chili Peppers, back when they were funky? "

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"Here's a little something to have a morning cup of coffee with. It's the version of…"

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"A band called Pinhead Gunpowder (later members were to form Greenday) covered this s…"

Shot In The Dark replied Jul 4, 2009 to Party Thread : Music - A Virtual Woodstock

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"That's uncharacteristically prudent of them. I am woefully unaware of constitutional…"

Shot In The Dark replied Jul 4, 2009 to Party Thread : Music - A Virtual Woodstock

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"Got two more for you. Both of these songs have some emotional relevance to my life.…"

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"Nice. :-)"

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

"I have a lot of Bad Religion in my driving mixes. I think I've listened to "American…"

44 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service