What are your health and fitness changes you plan on implementing for this new year?

Perhaps a more healthy way of eating? Maybe to exercise longer at the gym?

I plan on eating more protein and getting more sleep. Last year I was always sleep deprived and I lost muscle mass because of it.

Also, I plan on changing things up at the gym and continuing with cycling and hiking.

I keep of journal of my progress so I hope that in this year I will get stronger!

What are your plans?

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I guess everyone is so healthy they don't need to change -- hehe.

I'm here! XD

So, I've been very bad... but I know what to do to be good. And I'm adjusting what I need to, because I'm diabetic, so I just have to watch things a bit more closely.

I'm taking it a week at a time. One bad habit switched to a good habit.

Week 1. No sodas--water! Done!

Week 2. 30 minutes walking everyday. Done-ish. There's been a couple of days where I missed out and made up for it the next day.

Week 3. This week: calorie counting. I'm not going to be terribly strict this week. I just want to make sure I log everything.

Week 4. Weight training: Legs 2x a week, upper body 1x. (Eventually, I want to get to where I do U/L/U/L/U routine, but that's way down the line.)

I also bike everywhere, so my legs are good and strong, to begin with. Just got to get them stronger and get the upper body back in order.

Steph: Now I know why you use Linda Carter's Wonder Woman! Talk about your strong female role-models! :)

Thanks so much Nerdlass! I hope you are doing good on your new fitness and health changes. Maybe we should keep each other motivated!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service