Lillie's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My Ceylon cinnamon arrived and it is like a difference in night and compared to the…"

Lillie replied May 16, 2013 to Cheap cinnamon causes liver damage

10 May 16, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"Thanks to you, Ruth, I have ordered a supply of Ceylon Cinnamon and am dumping all f…"

Lillie replied May 11, 2013 to Cheap cinnamon causes liver damage

10 May 16, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"Oh, dear.  I just received an email that extolled cinnamon and honey as the cure all…"

Lillie replied May 9, 2013 to Cheap cinnamon causes liver damage

10 May 16, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"Love beets.  Eat them every week, at least.  Thanks for the info."

Lillie replied Apr 16, 2013 to Beetroot juice lowers blood pressure

2 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Many years ago I was bitten by a dog while riding my bike.  When I called the owner,…"

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to Studies show that bike commuting is one of the best ways to stay healthy

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Where I live, people have no respect for bikes on the streets.  It is very dangerous."

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to Studies show that bike commuting is one of the best ways to stay healthy

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Every time I eat at a southern buffet I think, "This is my cholesterol for the entir…"

Lillie replied Oct 30, 2012 to One saturated fat meal damages arteries

4 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"You have convinced me.  I am out to purchase some right now."

Lillie replied Oct 6, 2012 to What Are the Health Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice?

5 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I tried drinking Aloe Vera juice a number of years ago and really could not see any…"

Lillie replied Oct 5, 2012 to What Are the Health Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice?

5 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I also can't remember the professional golfer who said, "If you aren't lucky, don't…"

Lillie replied Sep 17, 2012 to Belief in luck or fate not helpful for healthy lifestyle

4 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lillie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service