Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,116)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's an article I read recently, but I'll admit I haven't checked it out much: For…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 3 to OK to eat salt

4 Apr 3
Reply by Luara

"Thanks for referencing that article Ruth.  It agrees with my conclusions from readin…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 3 to OK to eat salt

4 Apr 3
Reply by Luara

"By the way, that's a cute mouse.  Saving."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20 to Brain Damage from Sleep Loss

2 Mar 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for the info Ruth.  Haven't heard this before. I've been aware that the prope…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20 to Brain Damage from Sleep Loss

2 Mar 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"About 15 years ago, I stopped taking large amounts of antioxidants and vitamins, bec…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 1 to Are you taking too many antioxidants

4 Mar 1
Reply by Luara

"I don't remember eating hickory nuts.  Black walnuts are my favorites, especially in…"

Idaho Spud replied Dec 12, 2013 to Eat nuts, live longer?

6 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Randall Smith

"I like nuts, but they are so expensive, I can't get myself to buy them very often.  …"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 23, 2013 to Eat nuts, live longer?

6 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Randall Smith

"Great!  The meat I eat the most is the greatest danger.   Too bad.  I'm going to tak…"

Idaho Spud replied May 10, 2013 to Contaminated ground turkey

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Thanks for those interesting articles Steph.  I saved several items. I was happy to…"

Idaho Spud replied May 7, 2013 to 5 Ridiculous Health Myths You Probably Believe

2 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Dave Wentz, who brought the equipment to demonstrate that brushing released mercury…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 14, 2013 to OZ is often unscientific.

10 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Loren Miller's discussion An open letter to the people who hate Obama more than they love America (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
7 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
10 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Napoleon Bonaparte's video
17 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God
23 minutes ago
Christine replied to Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
24 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
33 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Idaho Spud's discussion Utah's Governor Grinch in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
36 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
40 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
55 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service