Women all over the world are seen to be getting more and more active, even in areas which were said to be men's bastions. Why then are there far fewer women atheists compared to men? Are women more religious? Are they still dominated by their men? Or by religious authorities? Are they too busy in their domestic affairs or are they simply not concerned? What is it? 

MADHUKAR KULKARNI.

Views: 3543

Replies to This Discussion

She is hetero and a former Dutch Parliamentarian. Extraordinary woman. So well spoken---in 5 languages too. Unfortunately she is a conservative, but she has possibilities.

Lary9, I agree, it troubles me that her close personal friends include Lynn Cheney, that she works for the American Enterprise Institute, and her videos often reveal her devotion to free enterprise, free markets, and the principles of capitalism as practiced by USA ... voted on, by the way, by USA citizens.  I am not sure the elections are not corrupt, but where does one begin?

Isn't that Ayn Hirsi Ali? She is so smart... it hurts.

Lary9, according to her book jacket, it is Ayaan Hirsi Ali.  In the book she gives her family name, but I can't find it quickly. 

By the way, her husband is Niall Ferguson, an historian who discusses financial and economic history, hyperinflation, bond markets and colonialism. I disagree with him too often to even begin, here.  But the issue is he and Ayaan undoubtedly have pillow-talk.

Are you really this stupid?  Look up the name Cristina Rad.

Joe, I can't believe you wrote, "Maybe most of the "straight" women ARE christian, and most of the attractive atheists women ARE lesbian,"

I assure you, you are wrong on both counts.  Some women are Christian, some not; some are heterosexual, some not; some are attractive, some not.   

Ruth, you have the greatest comments; you often make me think or laugh.  This time it is both. I shall include this photo in my footbinding/mindbinding album. 

Define "dress attractively"?

I would like you to be honest with me. Are you straight or are you a lesbian?

Even though this question was not addressed to me, it is a very illogical question.  Straight or lesbian/gay are equally either more or less attracted either to bodies or to brains and are accordingly more or less motivated to be attractive, if they want to attract a body.  

What does this have to do with anything?

Nothing, except that it adds more fuel to my suspicions that he's just trollin'.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service