Oh please!!!

Enough!!

Anyway - read the article about the GQ photo shoot here.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/style-points/201208/tim-tebow-gq-ne...

Views: 1302

Replies to This Discussion

Someone should give him what he obviously wants.  I think I have some railroad spikes out in my garage, and my neighbor has some 4X4's.  We could nail him up and let him go on about how we should be forgiven for we know not what we do.  But I would know exactly what I was doing.

Great idea!

Good one, James.  After that crucifix photo his only logical sequel is to ask to be traded to the New Orleans Saints.

I like the way you think, James.

Can I help?  I'm not very strong, physically, but I could supervise the dice game, or make instant-print photos....

Water-to-wine concession?

Geesh that guy is revolting!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't he though!

Yo, TIM!  Am I supposed to be impressed?

NEWS BULLETIN, bud: I'm NOT ... nor is anyone else with a functioning brain!  If you really want to impress someone with that move, try it with still rings at the end of your hands:

At least that takes work, strength, skill and talent!

Right, instead of "look at me" self-glorification. We missed The Iron Cross this Olympics and were sorry.

Christians make such a big deal out of their devotion to humility that the only word I can think of to describe it is "ARROGANCE."

TeaPartyBow is a walking oxyMORON.

BTW, what's he planning to do when he's too old and beat up to play football?

(At least he shaved that tacky pubic hair off his chin for the photo shoot.)

PS: It's very frustrating when you/I have a comment to make about one of those articles, and find that you need to be a FlakeBook member to do so.  I'd rather watch paint dry.

sk8eycat, you are so right about the arrogance, and I love the oxyMORON! lol!  SO true.

Didja see my new word?  "Christianinny"?  He R wun!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service