Anyone watch this?

Notice that they have a Bible Thumper on the cast!!

It's about that time again, Survivor fans: the castaways for the new season (the 25th!) have been revealed, so let the preliminary judgment of people we've never met before... begin!

Every time a new Survivor tribe (or in this case, three tribes) hits the media for their first public debut, there are a handful of questions that everyone wants to know. Who are the hotties? Who are the weirdos? Who are the returning players? And who are the inevitable '80s sitcom stars!? Oh, about that last one... well, Blair from The Facts of Life is going to be on this upcoming season of Survivor. I repeat. Blair. Lisa Whelchel. On Survivor. Except she's totally not the Blair you remember — nope, instead she's a Bible-thumping Southern belle who will no doubt spar with one other outrageous tribe mate... who hasn't been announced yet.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Survivor_25_New_Season_Blair_Facts_of...

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff Kent, 44
Austin, Texas
Retired MLB Player

Lovely.  Nice to know I have yet one more reason NOT to watch Survivor!

I've read about that Lisa Whelchel.  She's like a female Kirk Cameron (from Growing Pains).  He's a bible-thumping dumbass, bigmouth.

I usually watch Survivor because my husband does.  I won't this season.  I can't listen to that crap.

You mean this ...thing...has been on the air for 25 YEARS??!?!!?  D'ruther watch "Iron Chef" and I hate that food-fight show.

<3 Books<3 books<3 books<3

Actually, they call them seasons and I think it's like 2 'seasons' a year, so 12 years.  I agree, books are WAY better! lol

My family has watched every episode of Survivor... I know, I know, but it has great sentimental value to us.  What amazes me is not that there are these super religious people on the show, but that no one just stands up and says, "You know you're a nut, don't you?"  I was a big fan of facts of Life as a girl too. Funny, even though I remember watching it often with my sisters, the only episode I can recall off the top of my head is when the girls smoked pot.

I know, right Annie?  No one EVER comes out and calls the people who want to pray and who are super-religious kooks.  I guess if they're playing for a million dollars, they know the majority won't vote for them if they get to the end because most of them are religious!

Same here Annie.

Oh puleeze.....Never watched, & never will watch!!!

Richard Hatch from the first season of Survivor is on this site and he is a featured member. He knows Brother Richard. I've watched the show since he was on it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service