Aug. 23, 2012 -- Adding to a long saga of scandal, the United Kingdom's Prince Harry was photographed naked in a hotel room in Las Vegas last Friday (Aug. 17). And like almost every photo of a celebrity sans clothes taken with a smartphone, the photos were leaked to the Internet.

Prince Harry has had his fair share of public embarrassments throughout his life. But when it comes it royals behaving badly, he's certainly not the only prince to have a history of hijinks, to say the least.

See the photos at the link below:

http://news.discovery.com/history/prince-harry-royal-scandals-12082...

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

I can't think of worst hijinks than his ancestor Henry VIII who manipulated religion and murdered wives in support of his hijenks.  Royals are simply human and not gods or even ordained by gods.

Harry is cool.

I met him at O'Reilly's pub in Earls Court, London in 2005 when I was a drinker. I shook his hand and can't remember what I said to him. He liked going to common establishments with his all-male entourage at that time. He came to see a singer/guitarist play.

Cool story Napoleon.

Sounds like he likes to be down to earth I suppose.

Let me think about this. A single guy in his mid-twenties is in Las Vegas, which is not known for being a cloistered monastery. He's partying rather hardily with at least one, if not more, naked women in a hotel room on the strip. Anyone ever see the movie The Hangover? He sounds like my kind of guy!

I saw the Hangover - funny movie!

In fact - that movie came to mind as I read about his partying.

Maybe there was a tiger in the bathroom. Hehe

You think he invited Mike Tyson to party with him? More power to him if he did.

Methinks what he does on his down time not in public is his own business. He also doesn't seem as if he'd just bow down to other's wishes unless it has to do with his working time. I get the idea he's a very likeable sort who has no snobby ways as a lot of them do. One thing about he & his brother.....they actually act like they are human beings & not some icon above everyone else. They are among the nicest royals as far as I can tell. 

That's a good thing Patricia. We need more down to earth royals.

We went to Las Vegas last March.  We kept pointing out which places were in the Hangover movie! lol.  That was a really funny movie. 

In this age of cell-phones, no one is safe from getting their pic on the internet.  Remember the pic of Michael Phelps smoking a bong at a party after the Olympics in China?!

I think that Harry and William seem very down-to-Earth and nice too.  Also Williams wife Kate seems great.

You're allowed to be naked inside of your room. Isn't that why we rent rooms?

Yes, & since when is nudity newsworthy in a private setting, no matter who it may be? I really think a lot more minding one's own business should be taking precedence.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service