This one seems a bit creepy, like the middle one shouldn't be able to change rotation like that. 

from Cheezburger.com

Views: 1467

Replies to This Discussion

The same COLOR?? No way! OOoooo I see how they did that. Sneaky.

Wow, those spirals are amazing. I had to zoom up really really close to be certain that the green and blue were really the same color.. my head hurts now.

My favorite illusion remains this very simple one, I imagine most of you already saw it:

tile A and tile B are exactly the same color.

I went to the site, and it's GREAT! I just wonder how these maniacs manage to CREATE such things -- they would NEVER occur to me. There is obviously some special kind of genius involved! :-)
This one is fantastic! The Bill Gates movement illusion, from switching between positive and negative images also blew my mind.
Creepy, and it's the same illusion technique. thanks.
Inside the Secrets of Illusions and Memory
"Zigzag disks appear to move, thanks to afterimages of complementary colors in our peripheral vision."

That's just creepy!

This is like the "hollow mask" illusion where a mask of a face rotates and creates the weird impression that it is turning inside out.  Can't think of the name of that illusion but it's quite famous.  And very bizarre!
The second player wouldn't pause, once it started to play. I couldn't make the third player start.
Yuor fsrit ioslulin

These aren't exactly illusions, but they make you just as dizzy.

Cool Animated Gifs from Digial Bus Stop

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service