And lots of fun, in my opinion.  I really like the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9UQVZvS-IE&feature=g-all-lik

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

They should not be tax exempt - none of them.

Tax all those churches.

Stupid ... stupider ... stupidest ... positively, thermonuclearly, apocalyptically ...

STUPID.

Agreed.

LOL Apparently Karl Rove was also in serious denial about the election results, embarrassing himself at FAUX news.

The GOP has just been out on an absurdly indulgent all-night bender ... right up to around 11: 30 EST of November 6th, whereupon they were confronted with the fact that their snake oil didn't sell ... and now they have to deal with the fallout from the foolishness, the misguided ideology, and the mistaken idea that enough money could buy the election.  A hangover, by comparison, would be a simple matter to deal with.

The Republican party has some some serious introspection to do ... and then some damned hard WORK.

I happened to be watching Fox news at that moment because I wanted to see what the hell they were going to say the moment after the election was called.  It was pretty funny.

Just plain scary dr kellie, downright scary.

I chuckled all the way through while watching that video, knowing that all those folks were now wallowing in their worst nightmare, but at the same time I felt creeped out because these Nutjobs are so sincere in their nuttiness that it's downright scary!  And yes, dr kellie, the music adds a mockingly funny quality to the video. 

I really liked the part where the Catholic ecclesiast was speaking. "A vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you complicit." While we're on the subject of intrinsic evil like - ohhh, I don't know, maybe pedophilia - how come they only showed him from the waist up? And what, if any, was his  "moral complicity" when a fellow ecclesiast, Bernard Law of Boston, was conveniently transferred to the Vatican just as the grand jury subpoenas investigating child sex abuse were about to be served on him? I'm sure the needle on his moral compass spins faster than one in a magnet factory!

Good point, Pat.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service