So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 841

Replies to This Discussion

Hej Maia. I didn't know there was such a drink as white hot chocolate. Sounds nice.

Well, if I were sitting next to everyone at a table, my favorite food and drink would have to be a traditional Tiramisu, or a Chocolate-layered Pannetone; my drink would be a Turkish coffee, stirred with a stick of chocolate Biscotti. I also share. ;)

Cool bump...

Food and drink, hmmm? Favorites?

A pint of Leffe Brun (draught) and some Philly Cheese Steak egg rolls...

Ach! I put on a few grams just looking at Philly Cheese Steak egg rolls. That's surreal. (We, my husband and I, are from Philly and that sounds strange to us.)

I do not have a sweet tooth, so my favorite food is cheese, my favorite drink a good cup of Folgers coffee with cream and no sugar.

Hello, I'm Angela and you can imagine me sitting at my computer with a mug of French roast. Or a glass of wine.

Hi Angela!  I'm Melinda.  I love coffee, but not wine.  I'll have a beer though! Nice to 'meet' you!

I am a senior citizen.  I cannot believe how far I have evolved in one lifetime.  I will say this, as a very young child I questioned everything and still do.  Thank you for your generous welcome.  I look forward to being a member of the group.

Hi, thanks for the invite to group Ruth :)

I'm Sylvia, you'll probably find me eating crepes with ice cream (probably vanilla covered in warm dark chocolate sauce and a dollop of whipped cream) and drinking chocolate flavoured milk. mmmmmhhhh

Hi Sylvia. Would you share some of that?

Welcome, Sylvia, another chocophile.  Me, too. 

Hello everyone, I'm a sucker for peanut butter M&M's but I try not to eat them often as they do not love me back.  I also love to drink green tea lemonade.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

booklover commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
4 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
9 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
9 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
13 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion January and Exponential Ebola in the group Mathematics
14 minutes ago
Mequa liked Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
15 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
30 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
30 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
32 minutes ago
32 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ebola in the group Medical Atheists
34 minutes ago
36 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service