So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 827

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Maia. I'll be having an almond muffin and a cup of white hot chocolate.

Hej Maia. I didn't know there was such a drink as white hot chocolate. Sounds nice.

Well, if I were sitting next to everyone at a table, my favorite food and drink would have to be a traditional Tiramisu, or a Chocolate-layered Pannetone; my drink would be a Turkish coffee, stirred with a stick of chocolate Biscotti. I also share. ;)

Cool bump...

Food and drink, hmmm? Favorites?

A pint of Leffe Brun (draught) and some Philly Cheese Steak egg rolls...

Ach! I put on a few grams just looking at Philly Cheese Steak egg rolls. That's surreal. (We, my husband and I, are from Philly and that sounds strange to us.)

I do not have a sweet tooth, so my favorite food is cheese, my favorite drink a good cup of Folgers coffee with cream and no sugar.

Hello, I'm Angela and you can imagine me sitting at my computer with a mug of French roast. Or a glass of wine.

Hi Angela!  I'm Melinda.  I love coffee, but not wine.  I'll have a beer though! Nice to 'meet' you!

I am a senior citizen.  I cannot believe how far I have evolved in one lifetime.  I will say this, as a very young child I questioned everything and still do.  Thank you for your generous welcome.  I look forward to being a member of the group.

Hi, thanks for the invite to group Ruth :)

I'm Sylvia, you'll probably find me eating crepes with ice cream (probably vanilla covered in warm dark chocolate sauce and a dollop of whipped cream) and drinking chocolate flavoured milk. mmmmmhhhh

Hi Sylvia. Would you share some of that?

Welcome, Sylvia, another chocophile.  Me, too. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
15 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
18 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
30 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
36 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
40 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
Luara added a discussion to the group Mathematics
42 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
49 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
52 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
56 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
58 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service