Atheist Nexus Logo
So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 879

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, My name is Aaron, and I love Detroit-Style Coney Dogs and a Faygo Rock & Rye.

Here the automatic translator, I can say that I am a little lost on the subject. I likemany things that promotes the use of the mouth. Covers and date are ahead of eating. Seafood and chocolate are great for me.
Mmm.. Food... I love (trying) to cook all sorts of food and try to have a wide variety of cuisine in my diet. I'm lactose intolerant sO I don't eat much dairy(no ice-cream) ;(. I have a dream of having a plot of land where I could be self sufficient and green but with the help of technology at my disposal..

Seriously, i could picture us all on some space craft orbiting earth eating special brownies (for those who would partake) pointing at earth laughing saying "stay here with god, we'll be right back." before jetising into deep space!

Save one of those brownies for me. Just sayin'!

And welcome!

I am a steak and potato fan but often find myself trying to digest one of those Banquet Meals (half-life of 20,000 years) along with reading one of, I think 7 books now started and sipping a nice glass of 10yo Scotch.

Three great things that go together!

~Scotch

~Tchaikovsky

~Physical Anthropology (Evolution)

Hi, I'm Diana, and as I sit down at the table you'll see a plate piled high with corned beef (with a nice creamy mustard sauce), cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and probably some bacon, because bacon goes with everything. I've got a pint of Strongbow to go with it, though after the meal I'll have either an Irish coffee (made with whiskey, not irish cream) or a nice single malt scotch. The coffee would go better with my tiramisu, but I do adore scotch. 

I ♥ decadently rich foods, and in the case of meat, the saltier, the better! 

My favorite food: Chinese buffet, love shrimp, baked salmon, etc. Also mexican, though I prefer to keep them separate from the Chinese, otherwise I get a linguistic headache. Favorite drink is usually diet cola.
 Hi everyone, I'm chaz (new to the site). I mostly drink licorish tea, its naturally sweet and tastes good.I try not to drink caffine, allthough I do enjoy a latte or something with whipped cream once in a while :)

Hello everyone, my name is C.J. and I am new here looking to make new friends as I live in the belt buckle of the bible belt and am finding harder and harder to tolerate the delusion of it's inhabitants. I use to be one and am grateful to be in reality although adjusting to it is both amazing and trying at times. Look forward to meeting new friends here and am saving money to move away from this religious nightmare. I love coffee and meaningful conversation. Glad I found this site!

I'm Lisa, and you will find me drinking raspberry chocolate truffle coffee with whipped cream and two sugars, and casting guilty glances at the green tea.  You might also find me eating chocolate-dipped biscotti and casting guilty glances at the yogurt.

HI!! I'm who my name says I am, unless it says otherwise... then I'm not me. Yup! Favorite food and drink? Well I know for sure my favorite drink is Wawa Iced Tea, and anyone who has had it can understand why. As for food? I'm in a transitional period, I just became a vegetarian for health reason on............ Sunday. I still have fish intake for certain necessary proteins and what not, so... Tuna is my favorite food!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service