So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 827

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Jon and I think if there were a god, bacon would be evidence of its existence. I also enjoy a hot cup of Earl Grey and extra dark chocolate. I'm glad I found Atheist Nexus; I just hope I can keep up with it and my blog(s) and Facebook, etc.

:)
Thanks a bunch. The poem was great. I'm keeping that site bookmarked! :D
Hi, I'm Nicole. I'll take a black coffee, medium roast (I love to really TASTE coffee, no milk or cream for me!) with a square or two of dark chocolate from Trader Joe's. Mmm.

Hi I'm Meghan.

I have a pretty adventurous pallet, so I can appreciate most foods.

Sushi is probably pretty high on my list, and a good microbrewery beer would probably win out for a drink.

Thanks for the invite :)

Hi,

My name is Daniel.  I've been on Nexus since 08.  It's been really great to have a place where, even if I'm still the odd man out, at least other people are also the odd person out.

My favorite food is stir-fried Yasoba noodiles, with braised peppers and lots of garlic.  I use a low salt soy sauce and some sesame oil for added umami.

My favorite beverage is a good smoky almost-burned Sumatra coffee. Black, fresh ground.  No sugar or cream.

I love chai tea with lots of heavy cream.  I'm on Atkins, so meat and vegetables is the norm.  I'll have shrimp sauteed in butter with garlic and asparagus.  Fat is ok on Atkins, so you don't feel deprived.  I've lost 101 lbs.  Have 49 more to go.

I'm an AN newbie.  Thanks Ruth for inviting me.

My name is Christine and I love chocolate.  I don't like coffee and can't have alcohol, so my liquid of choice is mainly water with a squirt of Mio...I also love Fresca, diet Dr. Pepper, hot chocolate and tea.   As for food, I am not overly picky and usually take a long time deciding what I want at restaurants.

Hi, My name is Aaron, and I love Detroit-Style Coney Dogs and a Faygo Rock & Rye.

Here the automatic translator, I can say that I am a little lost on the subject. I likemany things that promotes the use of the mouth. Covers and date are ahead of eating. Seafood and chocolate are great for me.
Mmm.. Food... I love (trying) to cook all sorts of food and try to have a wide variety of cuisine in my diet. I'm lactose intolerant sO I don't eat much dairy(no ice-cream) ;(. I have a dream of having a plot of land where I could be self sufficient and green but with the help of technology at my disposal..

Seriously, i could picture us all on some space craft orbiting earth eating special brownies (for those who would partake) pointing at earth laughing saying "stay here with god, we'll be right back." before jetising into deep space!

Save one of those brownies for me. Just sayin'!

And welcome!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
11 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
13 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
29 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
40 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
57 minutes ago
Atheist Exile replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
59 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A religion is sometimes the source of happiness...but it is a comfort appropriate for the weak, not for the strong. - Heinlein"
59 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
1 hour ago
James B Bolton shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group on Facebook
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
BJ Saylor posted a status
"Here is the paper in regards to my last status http://ericsteinhart.com/articles/atheisms.pdf"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service