So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 830

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sharon!  I love coffee also.  I wish food didn't excite me! lol.~ Melinda

I know how grad school can affect you, Sharon. I'd always had good penmanship. Then I took this grad course which mentioned "writing emphasis" in the description. There was so much writing that, under the stress, my penmanship permanently deteriorated. My signature has never been the same.
Hi, I'm Paul. Sorry I haven't introduced myself before this but my internet has been down and it's just too hard to type long emails on my phone. I was really glad to receive the invitation to this group. I'm a musician (I play viola and write/arrange music) and help my wife run a small Suzuki Violin studio (she teaches and I take care of business). I'm a foodie and love to cook so it's hard to choose one favorite food (though it's probably some kind of seafood... oh, wait... chocolate) and I drink water or tea most of the time. However, if you ask me about my fav potent potable that would be absinthe... love the green fairy!

Hi everyone! I'm brand new here, just trying to feel my way around. Considering how I get beat up on every time I post anything about atheism on Facebook, I'm glad to be among my own kind here!

As for my favorite food and drink? My favorite food is dill pickles. (Really! Look at my profile!) I have always loved sour stuff, ever since I was a baby and would suck on lemons and limes. But dill pickles are the best! (Preferably Best Maid brand.) After that....cheese. Lots of cheese. Cheese enchiladas, quesadillas, cheese dip...Mexican food is my favorite type of food, which is good, because we have lots of it here in Texas! (I'm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.) My favorite drink? Coca-Cola without a doubt. It is the greatest thing on earth! Though if I'm going for alcohol, I also love champagne, Riesling, Prosecco, and Crown & Coke!

Great to be here!

Welcome, Julie. It is good to be among like-minded people now and then although personally I can live without most kinds of cheese. Here in Denmark the cheese is particularly repulsive and should be banned as a bio-weapon.

I have a thing about Japan, which is evident since I absolutely love green tea and sushi!!

Maybe this belongs better in the ex-Christian thread, but now I have an earworm of Christopher Raible's nontheistic words to the hymntune "Holy, holy, holy":

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee,
Praise the strength of coffee.
Early in the morn we rise with thoughts of only thee.
Served fresh or reheated,
Dark by thee defeated,
Brewed black by perk or drip or instantly.

(Raible, a retired Unitarian minister, continues with "Though all else we scoff, we / Come to church for coffee....")

:-D   Or you can sing Bach´s Kaffeekantate...
Love it!  (and coffee!) :)

I'm Schalk. 

I'd probably be sitting under a tree next to the table, eating my sushi or pasta (maybe even both :O) and contemplating what my favorite drink is, since now that I think about it I haven't really given it much thought. T.T

Hi all, I'm Stan and just finished a peanut butter and sliced banana sandwich on whole wheat bread.  Now I'm off for a cup of coffee (always with half & half and sweetener).

Not sure that a PB/banana sandwich is my favorite food, but I have it often enough to be on my short list.  Coffee is a daily thing for me (2-3 cups) so it stands as my favorite drink.

I'm Jon and I think if there were a god, bacon would be evidence of its existence. I also enjoy a hot cup of Earl Grey and extra dark chocolate. I'm glad I found Atheist Nexus; I just hope I can keep up with it and my blog(s) and Facebook, etc.

:)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service