So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 863

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Joy and I'd probably be drinking a diet Coke or diet Dr. Pepper - from a fountain.  Because fountain drinks just taste better than out of a can.  And eating some pita chips with hummus - homemade, because I rock like that. 

Grinning Cat, I'll definitely have some chocolate :)  I love dark chocolate - it's the one real vice I have left.

I could live on hummus - I like it on very dark rye bread or rolled up in some flat bread.  I also have a real fondness for dark semi-sweet chocolate, sadly it's not my only remaining vice or even in the top ten - maybe 20.
Hello all! I'm Ashleigh and I rather enjoy cooking so I imagine you would find me sitting with a plate of  caramel macchiato thumbprints and iced Mexican coffee...yum

Thanks Ruth for the invite!!  I honestly forgot this community is here.  I'm excited to join!!.  So... my name is Terri I'm married to Larry and our kids are Carry and Harry.  

Is it too early to try and be funny?  One thing is correct... my name is Terri.

So it's around 9:30, I'm stretched out on our WAY too comfortable sectional w/my laptop where it's suppose to be ... on my lap.  I'm listening to the dark french roast organic coffee brew and my mouth is literally starting to water. 

Hope all are well!!

Sounds very cosy and relaxing. Don't get dark-roasted thighs from the lap-top!

I am apt to have a travel mug of spiced black tea at hand in the afternoon, and my last snack before bed is DAAARRRK chocolate.

My name is Marietta (usually go by Mari)

I love pizza and TAB....and anything junk food related. Add some episodes of South Park and I'm set!

Very glad to have found this group. :)

Wow!  Tab...a blast from the past.  I didn't know they still made that...lol.  Hi Mari!  good to meet you. 

Right now, I am making pulled pork, and cole slaw.  I think we will probably have some sun tea, if I get it out there quick enough. 

Hi, I'm Iain.

In front of me you would find a mug of tea, (white with one), and to keep it company, a bacon butty.

HP sauce with that butty?
Oh no, just loads of white pepper:-)

Hi.

My names Leela and I love rubbish. But as I'm supposed to be on weight watchers depending on what sort of day I'm having you'll either find me with some fruit and water or a ton of choc and lollies.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service