So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 841

Replies to This Discussion

Dogly,

Have you tried Bard's Tale?  The brewery was started a few years ago by two brothers; one of whom has Celiac Disease.

I am winfred Namara, others simply call me Winnie, a Ugandan student,my favorite food is fried chips & liver ,enjoy traditional African dishes,enjoy sipping cold fresh dairy milk and like cadbury cocoa.

Food and drink, eh?  My tastes are pretty eclectic, from a good steak to felafel.  Love good Mexican, Italian, Indian (which I've had at the source!), Greek, Thai, and Szechuan Chinese.  Oooo, and I shouldn't forget Japanese Hibachi!

As for potables, I am a HUGE single-malt scotch nut.  I've probably tried around 50 different marques over the past 20 or so years, and I was recently at a tasting sponsored by The MacAllan which was EXCELLENT!  Oddly enough, my primary alternative to Scotch is a Black Russian!  Go figure!

Hi, Erin here, I'd have a yummy raspberry scone and a bottle of local root beer, yum!
Hello, my name's Ross. Thanks to Ruth for the invitation. I'll have a coffee please. I will eat anything with pineapple in it.

Greetings, fellow atheists.  I live in Florida and am vacationing in the Keys with my DH to celebrate 30 years of marriage.  We raised two free-thinking sons, one of whom has joined us here in the Keys for some kayaking with his dad.  We are pescatarians, though we don't have fish at every meal, being mostly vegetarians.  At dinner last night we had a special treat, key lime/mango pie, a favorite that I don't indulge in very often. We also had a lovely bottle of wine and I offer a toast to you all.

I'm happy to have had an invitation to this group and am looking forward to getting to know many of you better.

At a table full of food, I'm one of the chatterboxes.   I happen to be a big fan of sushi, so eating that will shut me up temporarily.
I've never been a coffee fan but I'll join you with a tea and those chocolates look very good.

I'm Brent, and I'd have an order of toasted raviolis or a barbecued pork steak (both St. Louis delicacies) with some diet Coke or Coke Zero, perhaps followed by gooey butter cake for dessert.

*LOL* I know, not the healthiest stuff...  ;)

I'm Paula, living in Detroit, Michigan.  Definitely not a coffee person - I don't care of anything with a hint of coffee, mocha, cappuccino, frappuccino, etc.  lol

My favorite drink is Coke Zero...and on occasion, I add a bit of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum ;)  Tough to pick a favorite food.....fresh, crusty bread with real butter or fruit salad is always a winning choice! 

Totally would go for some hot chocolate..

Thanks for the invite, Ruth.  While you're all sitting there having grown-up stuff like tea and muffins, I'm going with plain, perfect, New York Pizza and some soda.  I like to write - short stories and one pain-in-the-butt novel that I've been trying to get published for over a year. 

And hey, this is as good a place and time to share a win for the non-believers: I was fired from a job for a being an atheist and I fought back.  I filed a charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - AND I WON!!!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

booklover commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
7 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
12 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
12 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
16 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion January and Exponential Ebola in the group Mathematics
17 minutes ago
Mequa liked Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
19 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
33 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
33 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
35 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ebola in the group Medical Atheists
37 minutes ago
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service