Like my new profile avatar?

I brought 5 spare ponchos and gave 4 away, saved one for my camera.

Our group (Forsyth Area Critical Thinkers) had a lot of stuff to share, we had water and about 100 bags of chips to pass around. I'll either blog about my experience or maybe post a thread in the main forum, it was an honor and privilege to attend the rally with the group I went with.

We were a diverse bunch (14, 15 including one of the event VIPs), several ex-military atheists (one of the women, Bronze Star recipient Steven Hewett and 3 others), close to parity gender-wise, from late teens to mid 60s in age, one of us was African American, another was gay, and I was the token foreigner.

<- This is the group I drove down with. All seven of us in a 15 seat van, I was actually able to grab a short nap on the way back                                          

We're Here!

We're Godless!

Get Used To It!

Best chant of the day...

My Blog post is up, lots of pics of the crowd (the other VIPs)

I've added 14 (I think…) videos in two updates so go back often, I'll probably make one more update tomorrow, then …let it go.

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

This is because we aren't waiting for Jebus to call us up to heaven leaving behind our trash in "this old world". We understand we have to take care of this place. This isn't a rehearsal, but the main event.

Everyone in our group of 14 brought bags, …we filled them all before we left. There was a group in front of us, I won't mention from where…... (*COUGH*Pennsylvania*COUGH*) who were actually a minor pain in the ass all day, they left a mess and left before BR hit the stage… We cleaned it up, no big whoop.

Reason Rally Blog - Update III

• now 20 videos
  • new content
  • many, …many links

Please have a (another) look, this will probably be the last update, barring any new appropriate video content becoming available.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
3 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
8 minutes ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
19 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
49 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
1 hour ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
sflmac posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service