In the US we have heat warnings (15 degrees above normal) in 13 states on the first day of Summer. I live in one; my thermometer says 97 degrees F. How are you doing? Happy Summer to folks in the northern hemisphere!

Summer Solstice: Heat Wave Marks First Day of Summer

Tags: heat warning

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

I leaned into the beer cooler in the grocery store yesterday and let the MG have it's way with me! I didn't care... now that's hot and not in the good way!

Funny Pictures - Patriotic, Fourth of July Cats

Hahah yeah that looks familiar! Good one!

Mmmm! Cold beer in a cold shower. Sounds delightful.

Today, at 1 mile above sea level, the temperture is 96 degrees  (but it's a dry heat -- phhtttt!)

ha ha I know Ruth, it's funny to find empty beer bottles in the shower.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
5 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
9 minutes ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
18 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
25 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
29 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
31 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
33 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
41 minutes ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
49 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 commented on Čenek Sekavec's blog post Blaming the victim?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service