Do you see health care peing provided as a for profit buisness or as a not for profit agency?

Can the issue of health care be resolved not for profit in the USA?

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

So, I am not allowed to form an opinion about you based on your posts?  I consider you arrogant because you think the US military is the only military that Europe has and that the entire continent will falter if the US military isn't there.
That's a good point, and a reason why we should cut military funding to fund things we actually need like basic health care for all citizens.
Just one More thing. Since the treasury in receivership to the private Federal Reserve System; why should the banks, (who's charters may not have a relevant word about working for the welfare of your...people and your plans ) lift a finger or release a penny of financing for this diversion of revenue this change of emphasis?
Too much financing only benefits the financier.
Max; if healthcare becomes part of human rights there are some things to consider.
1). If it happens without a constitutional convention what does it mean for the Constitution and bill of rights? Round file?
2). If adoption takes a constitutional convention, what of the Amish and Old Order Mennonites?
Max; if healthcare becomes part of human rights there are some things to consider.
1). If it happens without a constitutional convention what does it mean for the Constitution and bill of rights? Round file?
2). If adoption takes a constitutional convention, what of the Amish and Old Order Mennonites?
Why would it effect the Amish and Mennonites?  Every adult citizen has the right to vote, doesn't mean everybody does.
Everybody in society does not need more surgery, drugs and psychotropic medication which government enforced health care is sure to provide.
How?
What in the world are you talking about? The only people I know of who want more surgery drugs and psychotropic medications are Munchhausen Syndrome sufferers, and psychiatrists DO take care of them. I haven't seen a single-payer government yet which is FORCING health care on its citizens -- what makes you think it could POSSIBLY happen here?
Single payer will mandate proceedures people don't need or want. Government already does this with Flouride, which is not a nutrient.
Natural occurrence

Many fluoride minerals are known, but of paramount commercial importance are fluorite and fluorapatite.[5] Fluoride is found naturally in low concentration in drinking water and foods. Waters from underground sources are more likely to have higher levels of fluoride, whereas the concentration in seawater averages 1.3 parts per million (ppm).[6] Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm, whereas the ocean contains between 1.2 and 1.5 ppm.[7]

As for forced procedures.  I don't hear Brits or Candadians claiming thery were forced into any medical procedure.   Have you been getting your info from Fox News?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service