How fun!  One of my bffs got this posted on facebook.  Why didn't I think of this?

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/body-gospel.do?co...

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Why not?  Body conditioning and mind conditioning, all in one action!  Gotta keep them righteous thoughts in place while you work your abs, right?
what? just praying didn't work? lol they will stop at nothing to turn a profit in the name of their lord.
Maybe it's like the Story Of Suzi, who prays to get over her illness while going to the doctor for medicine?

as accurate as that story is, why... why! did they have to use my name?!?! lol

And how many times have I heard xians sigh and say, "Oh, the power of prayer."

Uh.  What?

I think some people can get comfort from prayer. It could even mean the difference between life and death if they're sick, and need emotional strength to continue.

Some people may disagree with me. I'll agree I could be wrong here.

You can get comfort from opiates, too.

Since I don't believe, I can't get any benefit from prayer.

Have the folks who brought us mortification of the flesh sprouted another heretic group? Are the Gospel following lawyers and accountants trying to seal the soul body chasm which the Bible clerics have fostered for so long in believers? Is this yet another slick marketing campaign to fleece the believers? Physical health and living in caves practicing bronze age myths aren't exactly related anthropological data points. This must be spam.

It was posted by a real life friend of ours who wants to try it.  The post actually read, "OMG, I want to try body gospel!"

It's got to be a poe site. It looks so real.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
42 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
45 minutes ago
Todd Crispin liked John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life
45 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
49 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
1 hour ago
Profile IconTodd Crispin, Kristi H and Connor Galletly joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"Sitting here eating sunflower seeds waiting for smart people to create a pill to make be skinny again....lol.."
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
2 hours ago
Jimmy McCann replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service