hall light

ding room light

front entry

hall  doors

silver carpet made out of pop bottles

dark grey curtains with silver sheers

fireplace, made from rubber tires, & SCREEN

dining room with new cabinet

The wall pics are inherited from Husbands folks.

Views: 279

Replies to This Discussion

They are individual bricks, treated exactly as the real thing, installed with mortar & levelled etc. It had to be re-done because the first guy hurried, & did a slip-shod job after all the lying & delays he put us through, until I got completely fed up & pretty much demanded the boss come & see it for himself. Since this is the only fireplace company in town, we had no choice but to stick with them & force the issue to get it right. The job wasn't levelled, nor was the right mortar used, & the boss decided on re-doing rather than try to correct. Thankfully it's done properly now, & he gave us this high end screen at no charge for the nonsense we had to deal with.   

Oh, yeah.  I forgot.  Love the cat as well.  :)

Well it hadduh be soopurrvyzd yuh no!

The other side of the living room looking towards the hall. We have blue/grey recliners, & the wall color is a shade darker grey than the fireplace wall. The crown moulding shows here too.

I like the silver-grey.

Patricia, you have done a remarkable job of design and color. I love white and the ways you blend them is perfect. Nice wall hangings too. Just Stunning!

Thanks Joan! The two large pictures are my husband's inheritance & I based the colors on them. Two tones of grey are on the walls & the carpet is called silver shadow. The fireplace is a charcoal color with lighter shades in it too. It feels completely fresh in here & we are thrilled with how things turned out.

Beautiful Patricia!!!!  So happy for you!  Love your cat!~ Melinda

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service