A very good piece of news and timely, what with a guy trying to influence political matters with his martyrdom: 

American Atheists 2014 National Convention, Salt Lake City, UT

April 17-20 at the Hilton Salt Lake Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

I want to go. Is there an altruistic, benevolent and charitable Atheist fund which will sponsor the attendance of a representative of the Napoleonic Atheists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ?

And another for me! Wouldn't it be fun to meet up at the convention! Not likely for me, but not impossible. 

Freedom From Religion Foundation is having this year's convention (and party!) in Los Angeles....now if I could just afford the hotel room!

37th Annual National Convention - 2014
Weekend of October 24-25, 2014

Millennium Biltmore Hotel - Los Angeles
506 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90071-2607

It seems we are on a role! With great conventions, outstanding speeches, effective videos, we will see even more new members. 

I still wanna know when some serious atheist organization is going to have a shindig in CLEVELAND!!!

L'association internationale des athées napoléoniennes est une organisation «très sérieux».

Terrific.  When it shows up on the North Coast of America, lemme know!

Nous sommes un groupe disparate d'anarchistes, artistes, rationalistes et punk rockers dédiés à la promulgation de l'athéisme. Nous avons des membres Américains.
Napoléonienne Athéisme - L'avenir de l'athéisme

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service