I debated as to whch group I should post this in.  After some thought I reasoned it doesn't actually matter.

Jeebus and his “virgin” mother have appeared to the faithful deluded on pretty much everything: burnt toast, pizza, burnt bacon in a pan, stains on walls and even in a dog's butt. But in bird shit?

Nope! it's just birdshit

The Pachuca family ...says an image on their pickup truck is a miracle.
The image that came in an unlikely form of a bird dropping appeared on Sunday . That was the first time Salvador Pachuca had been back to the home since having an accident there four months ago.
"I told my brothers come over here and see what this is and they say this is the Virgin," he said.
Family members made their way outside to see the image on the truck's side mirror.
Cristal Pachuca said she took pictures and began making calls to invite others to see, what she describes as, a miracle.
"We just all feel protected. It's a blessing to our family and to everybody that comes to see it," says Cristal Pachuca.

I would think the Pachuca family would be better served were the “sainted image” rendered in something more substantial – like maybe gold – even a fucking taco, but they get the “blessing” in shit. Were I among the deluded I would be pissed off.

Tags: Image, Virgin_Mary

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

The thing that has always puzzled me is how does anybody know what Divergent Mary or Jesus (that's assuming they ever existed) really looked like.  The BVM image on a cheese sandwich that somebody sold on ebay a few years ago looked more like Mary Pickford wearing a mantilla.

This thing looks more like a B&W image of the Cat's-Eye Nebula.

But it made me laugh.  Thanks

Was it The Holy Ghost that did it?
Nope! You can't see ghost shit.
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Holy shit! How appropriate.
Thanks for the anecdote.  Stuff like yours makes Hang With Friends is fun to visit.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service