All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (7)

← Back to Hang With Friends
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Atheist Tract, Based on My Blog Entry

For those of you who keep up with such things, I wrote a blog entry yesterday on what I would want a believer to know about who I am as an…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

What's really going on in the Vatican? What do atheists think about the Pope's stepping down?

Amid all the impending pomp and College of Cardinals politicking (men in brocades!), Benedict's departure takes place under the shadow of i…

Started by Alan Perlman

4 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Joseph Corder

Zukerman on Atheism - A Rebuttal to Psalm 14

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”  They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.-- Psalm 14:1Gee ...…

Started by Loren Miller

14 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

I stood up for atheism!

I was in the hospital recently for knee replacement surgery. I was getting along fine with my roommate, I'll call her Lucy. It turned out L…

Started by Lois Garman

42 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

If Atheism is a Religion, Then...

We've all heard this before: that atheism is a religion or a belief, sometimes with the aside that it takes more faith to be an atheist tha…

Started by Loren Miller

21 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Terry Groff

I'm not an atheist until I accept my blue-green algae (pond scum) ancestors.

Some of us have always been atheists. Some of us are moving toward atheism and the changes can be hard to accept. Having distinguished ance…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

28 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

international recognition of our atheist movement

american atheists   this is a video making the rounds and i think, pretty awesome. enjoy! and what are your thoughts? also, feel free to ma…

Started by Susi Bocks

5 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Susi Bocks

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service