Joan Denoo's Discussions (5,659)

Discussions Replied To (413) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I will order it today - the Kindle version. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 9 to Stop the Religious Right. Four Steps You Can Take, Sean Faircloth.

2 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh, of course. I read your post without looking at the string. It is Richard Dawkins…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 9 to Science, Atheism & the Joyful Life -- by Sean Faircloth, Richard Dawkins Foundation

6 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Great quote. Can you remember the source? May I re-post with attribution to you? "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 9 to Science, Atheism & the Joyful Life -- by Sean Faircloth, Richard Dawkins Foundation

6 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very good news! In the meantime, have a rip roaring rich and fulfilling life, full o…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 30 to I put my trust in my cancer fighting teams

11 Mar 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

" Gandalf, I am so glad you touched based with me and shared your story of being a ca…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 29 to I put my trust in my cancer fighting teams

11 Mar 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Gwaithmir, your lovely note encourages me. Help me remember where we met. Your name…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 22 to I put my trust in my cancer fighting teams

11 Mar 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Great Discussion topic, as usual, Loren!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to "How can I be Happy?" Narrated by: Stephen Fry (SkeptiSketch)

9 Mar 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree, Faircloth offers a responsible approach to living as a non-believer without…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to Science, Atheism & the Joyful Life -- by Sean Faircloth, Richard Dawkins Foundation

6 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I deeply respect this man and his thinking. A man worthy of hearing. Thanks Loren. "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 13 to Five Stupid Things About Fundamentalist Christianity - Steve Shives

3 Mar 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nor I. I like it just fine up here in the mountains. "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 9 to At the dawn of the 22nd century, many of the world's cities lie partially submerged due to rising sea levels.

4 Mar 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service