Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,351)

Discussions Replied To (429) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a fun string, enjoying your stories of things that make you happy. I get a n…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to 10 HAPPINESS HACKS: BACKED BY SCIENCE

8 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sounds like you are prepared in case of emergency. Do you have your landscape design…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 21 to Forest Fire

14 Jul 21
Reply by Patricia

"Patricia, this is just dreadful! Were homes consumed in this fire? With street light…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 21 to Forest Fire

14 Jul 21
Reply by Patricia

"Patricia, thanks for the maps. That lightning storm that passed through Spokane seve…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 20 to Forest Fire

14 Jul 21
Reply by Patricia

"Signed! and Shared! Thanks for the hot link!"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 16 to change.org

6 Jul 16
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"What a dreadful feeling of helplessness that must have been. I like your plan to get…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 1 to Saving Number 90 - From Seth Andrews (The Thinking Atheist)

9 Jul 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I missed your video suggestion and just discovered it. Theme hits the bull's eye for…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 27 to Saving Number 90 - From Seth Andrews (The Thinking Atheist)

9 Jul 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh boy! I would be in deep caca del toro in Islamic hands, as would a lot of thinkin…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 26 to Human Rights for Atheists, Agnostics and Secularists

11 Jun 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"k.h. ky,m I agree, Loren has a way with words that makes solid points without whinin…"

Joan Denoo replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I like this idea. stick with the facts, have ready "scorn, sarcasm and mockery"."

Joan Denoo replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service