The Big Blue Frog's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Think about the medieval concept of the king's fool. The fool can say things that th…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Feb 7, 2012 to Nietzsche was once too much for me, but then....

3 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by The Big Blue Frog

"I think what Richard is getting at is whether you actually believe the Quran is a so…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Feb 1, 2012 to The truth of crucification.

26 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Well, there's a difference between saying that atheists have a moral standard, and a…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 24, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Yes. I was aware of this. When I said "new information about the crucifixion" I mean…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 24, 2012 to The truth of crucification.

26 Feb 2, 2012

"The simple answer is no. There is nothing about the lack of belief in gods and godde…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 23, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I think there's value in reading them as literature, and as snapshots of a culture a…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 23, 2012 to The truth of crucification.

26 Feb 2, 2012

"Since the Quran didn't come along until 600 years or so after Jesus' supposed life a…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 23, 2012 to The truth of crucification.

26 Feb 2, 2012

"The problem with using words like "superior" is that it gives the impression that ev…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 20, 2012 to I'm not an atheist until I accept my blue-green algae (pond scum) ancestors.

28 Jan 25, 2012

"What's not ok is thinking that since we are animals that we must always do what is "…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 20, 2012 to I'm not an atheist until I accept my blue-green algae (pond scum) ancestors.

28 Jan 25, 2012

"The best advice I can give is that anyone who won't be your friend because you don't…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 4, 2012 to Can anyone help me to "come out of the closet"?

21 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maia Ritchie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service