Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"This thread reminded me of one of my favorite songs by Tracy Chapman.  Mountains O…"

Tammy S replied Dec 20, 2012 to Pathological consumption article hits home

10 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Plinius

" Sarah, I am so glad that John and I weren't the only people in the world to stop wh…"

Tammy S replied Oct 17, 2012 to Any new thoughts on the debate last night?

19 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"No one is talking about this statement by Romney today and it's very telling, what h…"

Tammy S replied Oct 17, 2012 to Any new thoughts on the debate last night?

19 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"6 Of these asshats went to a mass this weekend, wherein they were spoken to about th…"

Tammy S replied Oct 1, 2012 to Corporations ask US Supreme Court for immunity for human rights abuses

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It is disgusting. They can lie to us about anything and everything and there's no ac…"

Tammy S replied Sep 7, 2012 to 2012 Democratic Party Platform omits "God"

24 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"That's how I heard it too sk8eycat, I could hear no 2/3 difference there... but hone…"

Tammy S replied Sep 6, 2012 to 2012 Democratic Party Platform omits "God"

24 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Tony I think you were spot on with your response, you offered a cordial, warm, well…"

Tammy S replied Aug 31, 2012 to Some Thoughts

22 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"You beat me to it Tony, I was going to say that he hadn't pointed to a particular po…"

Tammy S replied Aug 20, 2012 to The Dumbest of the Dumb?

50 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Dodds

" I thought this was pretty great to see!"

Tammy S replied Aug 6, 2012 to Horray! Curiosity's Mars landing was a success!

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Hahaha thanks! ANY woman will tell you that learning your 'vibrations' is much more…"

Tammy S replied Jul 25, 2012 to Need a Laugh? Do the Math!

13 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion God Loves Uganda.
4 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
8 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
32 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
39 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
41 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
46 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
53 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
54 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
58 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service